Tuesday, March 27, 2012

3rd Day of Survival






I'm reading this book, now. I really needed something new to read. I haven't touched a book since Christmas! Its original name is "where rainbows end" from Cecelia Ahern. I'm loving it!








Those are my younger brother and cousin


And this is my brother.


I went to the beach today. I went to the beach yesterday as well, and in the day before. That's all I've been doing, actually: going to the beach. It is pretty much the only thing that keeps me away from depression. I already missed the sun and the sand. So it makes me very calm and relaxed going to the beach and it also keeps my thoughts from thinking about where I could be. The other reason is the tan. I love being suntanned and when my friends arrive some from the beach and others from the snow, maybe they will look at me and see how burned and sexy I am. Or that can not happen as well and they will just speak about how AMAZING this week was and how much they had fun.
And now I'm being dramatic. Again. Oh God, I've got to stop.

The weather is great and I'M GOING TO THE BEACH in March!! How cool is that?!
I'm happy. I'm so very happy!
And now I have to go. Making dinner. Helping my mom. 
Geez, I wanna die.

No comments:

Post a Comment