Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Back To Lisbon

So, last week I went back to Lisbon just to visit my friends, to lighten up a little, to get out of here and breath new air, if you know what I mean.
I stayed there for three days, and they were great! Just what I needed. It cheered me up.



(I broke something in Marta's bed. And this is me, trying to fix it. I just had now idea how)







(At starbuks)


(At baixa Chiado)


And I came back on Wednesday. I started studying Biology yesterday. And today, I wanted to have started with chemistry. But I suddenly got extremely sick because of my period and I really though I was going to die, so I just lay down in my bed and took a nap. An then, saw a movie ("The vow" it was beautiful. I want someone like that :c )

Anyway, I'm getting better. About that subject. I mean, I cried yesterday night. But that's ok, because I haven't cried for a while, so I guess that's a progress. It gets worse at night, when It's only me, my thoughts and the dark of the room. The pain suddenly appears and the memories. But it hasn't happen with that much intensity, like it used to. So, as Joana Margarida said once, it really does get better: time heals everything. 
I just don't want to forget it all, I guess. That would make something stupid of what I'm feeling right now, like it has been a waste of time.

BUT, it's Christmas time! And I love Christmas. So, lets just be happy and wish all the best to each other and forget what makes us miserable.

Love you all!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year


No comments:

Post a Comment