Sunday, October 23, 2011

Failed Attempt

Today was a very Windy, Gray and Rainy day. It was really scary!

During the whole afternoon seemed like the Gods where rebelling and wanted to put everything upside-down. It was a home-stayed afternoon, as you can imagine. So, I tryed to study maths (I have test on Tuesday) and then, around six, wrapped myself in a cute blanket with my little brother for a failed attempt to whatch Cars 2. It turns out that the movie was not in Portuguese and the subtitles were all incredibly poorly translated. He was not getting a thing of what the movie was about and so I sent him downstairs to whatch TV for a while and I'm downloading the movie in portugues which is taking a long while. Poor José.



The rain keeps knocking in my window. Is winter coming already?




Take a look at my LookBook page. click here (:

Love, Maria.