Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Eve


(Me and My cousin: Inês)


Little brother 


Middle brother and Megs

So, until here it was all about meeting each other and dinner. Then, during the LONG and BORING wait 'til de midnigh, we had to do something funny. So, we started playing "Buffalo Bill" game. I had never played it before and it was SO incredibly funny! So, basically what you have to do is to say "Buffalo Bill" without showing your teeth. Your face has to be something like that:





Here, if someone had seen me doing that, I would have lost. 

And, If you say: "Ihááá"  (like cowboys do), you change the direction of the game and the person who just said "Buffalo Bill" has to say it again. There can be no mistakes! That's why it is so funny! You can't stop laughing with the other's faces! 


That's my mom. She played with us. Well... She TRAIED to play, because she couldn't stop showing her teeth! 



And this is me and my cousin Meggie in the second half of the long wait. My little brother took us this pictures. He said the sentences you see below the pictures and we had to make a face according to what he said. It's pretty much like acting.


And finally the big  00:00  came and the confusion of the gifts began.





OMG CHOCOLATES!!!!!!!!!


Granny gave me a bracelet





And this morning, at 10:30h, this kid was already knocking at my door so we could go downstairs and open Santa's presents.




Then, it was the time we open the presents which were under the Christmas Tree.





In my slipper was this perfume. It's my favorite. I loved it.


This is it. This is what my Christmas was about.
Truth is, after all these 17 years, I Love Chritmas even more. It has never lost the magic to me.

Hope your Christmas has been as perfect as mine.

Love you all



No comments:

Post a Comment