Friday, December 23, 2011

ONE DAY FOR CHRISTMAS!













One day for Christmas, guys!! Aren't you already with that happy and festive mood?
Red and white are everywhere! Well, the only thing missing around here is the snow. I would love to spend one, only one christmas with snow. Or, as my friend Filipa as the opportunity to have, a Chritmas at the beach, with a warm temperature and drinking a milkshake. She is in Cabo Verde, lucky girl! 

My holidays without her are quite boring. I haven't been drinking coffee since she left because she always was my company in the hours after lunch. It's not funny to go without her. 
But, honestly, I really need to go by myself because I'm desperate for a coffee.

Anyway, here are some more pictures yet from that film I told you about in the last post.

Hope you like them!

Don't forget to smile and be positive, happy and friendly to everyone around you!

Love, Maria.

No comments:

Post a Comment