Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Carnaval - Night 2








So, these are from last night. 
I went to this small club were people often meet each other for socializing and where they can go to the theater on weekends. But last night was all about partying, Carnaval, music and costums. This time, I dressed as a sexy mechanic girl and I did my hair to myself. I saw a video on youtube from a girl doing pin-up hair like beyoncé in "Why don't you love me" and I was like "OMG I want this!" and I started fiddling with my hair and I can't tell you exactly why it worked, but I looked very nice! Maybe this is a sign I should be hairdresser in the future ahahah

I already have the fabrics I need to the dress. GOD I bought 4 fabrics! 4 DIFFERENT fabrics! We only bought one to Filipa (she didn't came with us cuz she had the theoretical driving test and she made it with any wrong question, which is great nowadays. Normally people have three wrong questions or two... But zero, it's like AMAZING. They pass the test if they have less then 4 wrong questions, so you understand what I'm saying) which took us only 15 minuts. But when it was my turn, we stayed there for half an hour to choose, to compare, to see the colors... it took a while. And it was a bit expensive, but that's okey now.

Ok, sorry for make you read all this.
Love you all xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment