Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Carnaval!- Night 1





















So, these pictures are from yesterday night. We met each other in the usual place and we had a great time all together. Everybody was in their costums and it was great to see the Carnaval mood alive (since I didn't feel like going out to the cold).
I was as a rock star/ biker/ and there was a couple of people who even called me hippie, so I guess I was a bit of it all.
So, I've been on vacation since monday. I mean, I don't know if you can call this I'm having "vacations", since I only have three days off from school. Thursday I'll be back to study :(
Tomorrow I'm going to buy fabrics for the tailor to make my prom dress, finally!

I'll post any more news later.
Have a great time! Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment