Sunday, November 11, 2012

Summer 2 (I'm upset!)

I don't like this. Not even a bit! I mean, now I can't post pictures cause I've reached the limit... wtf is that? I don't think I can, you know, buy the 25Gb thing. 
This is stupid. I love post pictures in here! It's not like I have the biggest mass of readers in the world. I don't, I really don't. But I do this for me, mostly. For having this type of summary about my life, my teenage years... And now what? I'll just have to stop posting? I mean, I don't want to delete what I've written. And post only text it's so not what I created this blog for.
It's sad. Really sad. Bloody annoying.





I have this friend, whom I have talked to you about in the last post, who kept inviting us to his house. Those were such an amazing days. His swimming pool is awesome and the weather was great. 
I also started having driving lessons, so I spent a lot of time in the city with my friends, on the beach and stuff, cause I had lessons at 11h, 14h and at 19h. In the breaks, I was with friends. I had an amazing time, back then. This was in July. Cause in August I started working in this beach bar/restaurant, from six to midnight. And it was amazing as well. I got to know lots of new and different people! I'll show you some pictures in the next post. 
Hope you have a nice monday. Cause I'll sleep until midday <3 p="p">

No comments:

Post a Comment