Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Summer 3 (Best's 18th Birthday)

Okey, I just figured that as long as I only post small size pictures, Blogger will no longer bother me (:
I'll just have to control myself and only choose the most interesting and beautiful ones.








By this time, I was already working at Nautic Bar (Filipa's parents' restaurant/bar), which is located really close to the beach. I could watch the sun-set while I was behind the counter making some caipirinhas in sneakers and shorts. 
I really enjoy to work there at summer time. The only thing that I don't like, is that I can't watch the sun-set from the beach and I can't stand there until the stars show up and all of those things. Because I can even hang out with friends in the late nights of our town. I did that quite a lot this Summer, actually. I used to go the the disco until morning quite often. But my parents never knew I only got home by morning. The most amazing feeling ever: adrenaline. I felt that every single time I ran away to go to be with friends. I also felt guilty for being so irresponsible and for doing such things while my parents though I was safe in my room. But anyway, it is pass now. And I had such a great time. Those were the best moments that made this Summer the best of my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment