Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!


Hope you all had a great Halloween!




(This shaggy boy here is João Lorigo. An old and great friend of mine)











Yesterday night there were this Scouts programme which included this HUGE walk through the woods with no signs of lights or living people. So, me and some of my friends signed up for this adventure.

We don't really have the halloween spirit because, as you see in some images, the most of all, have no costumes or face paintings (except Rita, who was very cute with that spider and black lips) so we only decided to go for fun and, in my case, to help the scouts to bring the scouts from Cabo-Verde here, since they do not have possibilities to come. I find it an act of pure solidarity and friendship and something so big... I can't even explain. And that's why I stucked myself in the woods with a bunch of fools, ready to do a two-hour walk through the darkness night and to be scared to death. I think you can figure that from our stupid faces xD

And what about you? What did you do?

Lots of Love, Maria.

No comments:

Post a Comment