Sunday, November 27, 2011

Little Brother's Birthday Party


This is my little brother. Yes, I know, he looks silly. Well, that's him. He's silly. He's 9!








My grandpa




And that's me, over there. As you may see, I'm really happy and cheerful. It is not easy and no picnic to put up with a bunch of chekying kids, thirst for toys and football and all the other tricks, when you're thinking about the dreaded math test you'll have on Tuesday and for which you're absolutely sure you know nothing. Or even less, which is funny and unbelievable.

I'm so scared! I'm thinking of not going to the test. How does it seem to you? Hum? A nice choice? Or just should I go and make the test and have a miserable grade? At least I would not be humiliated for Bruno who's certainly going to have a better grade than me.

So, this is what my week-end was about: studying maths (and not hit one single problem - How frustrating that was!) and taking care of 8/9 year old boys who speak above the normal level of decibels that a normal person can handle. Stunning.

I'm sorry I took so long to post something, guys. It has been really hard for me this past weeks.

It's almost in the end. I'll catch up with you later. Love you all
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment