Sunday, November 20, 2011

I Need a Break!


(OMG! Filipa found this picture somewhere and I just can't stop thinking about this AMAZING car. I want one of these!)




(My mother and my little brother)


  

 

I love flowers! And i can't help taking pictures of them everytime I found some.



This week was terrible for me.
I haven't had time for anything and, I know, I still owe you a bunch of certain pictures. By now, my new clothes are no longer new and I still haven't post them for you. But I will! I promise!

I and my mates have been rehearsing some songs for the eleition compagne days of my list for the Students Association of my school which happens in a week and, for telling the truth, I don't think we're close to ready. It all gets complicated because our schedules don't match. So, I'm getting really nervous!

Anyway, I've got chemistry test on Tuesday and Portuguese test on Friday. And after next week it all gets worse: Maths. God, I'm terrible bad at maths now! I just can't follow it. I'm afraid I'm going to drop like a dumb. So with all this, I guess that all kinds of photo shoots have to be shelve.

Any news I have, I won't hesitate on posting. 
Love you all xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment