Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Math Test

So, you're probably wondering how my math test went, hum? Or not, if you're a clever person and don't give a damn about what I'm writing here in this non-sense blog.

Well, for those two types of people, I'll write it, anyway. Cause that's what I do best: talk about my SO not interesting life. Here it goes: It went GREAT!
Except that, in the end, the teacher asked for the draft paper. She wanted it inside the test. And, well, I kinda wrote to Filipa some of my answers so we could compare. It was it, I swear. It was in the end, we both had already finished. She had everything just like me and she smiled a lot as she was saying: "Ieeei! It's all right!" and I wrote her back in the paper: "We are going to have 20!" (I don't know how it works in your countries, but here, 20 is equivalent to the maximum grade. Like A. Our tests are rated from 0 to 20). So, I'm really scared about what teacher is going to think when she sees that. We were not cheating, but she obviously doesn't know that. She's one of our knew teachers, she doesn't know us. I would never ever cheat.

Never mind. I'm really confident. I hope to have a verynice grade. I'll let you know, then. Well, If the grade is not that good, I'll probably won't say anything 'cause I'll be embarrassed (:


This are some pictures from me and Rita (another super cool friend) on a beach-afternoon-session.
Love you all

                                              (I know... I'm like: Whatever. And I look silly)