Saturday, October 22, 2011

New song! - What love is about

Hello! Today I've got another new: I wrote a new song, which is really fantastic since my inspiration here has been low.

It is about life which imposes us increasingly difficult goals to achieve and that leaves us with no strength and without knowing what to do and without the will to overcome these obstacles. However, when we have someone on our side who teach us how to handle these adversities and who supports us and encourages us to not giving up, everything becomes easier. It also tells us of how love has the power to change life and how wise and loving words can change our world; it tells us what love is about: helping our beloved to get through the difficulties, understand and respect each other...

You'll be without the slightest notion of the harmony I wrote, but if you take a look at my youtube page in about ten years, maybe then there will already be a video with the whole music.


'Life keeps climbing high
And I don't know how to follow it
You said: "You'll know it will be worth while
Worth While


Time only makes you stronger
your heart will share love and hope
You'll Smile


Sometimes it seems you won't see the final stone
But you will find a way of your own"


Chorus: 
With your wise words I found myself
Moreover, you gave me one more reason
To feel again
And day after day we've built this entire life together
We've learnt what love is about


I found your eyes
They're staring at mine
And then I feel your arms olding me tight 
So tight


The pain I once had it's blowed away
I trust you, I love you
Theres no way I feel lost 'cause I know you'll light up
My way home


And chorus again"


How is it? Leave a coment








Love, Maria.

No comments:

Post a Comment