Sunday, February 12, 2012

Last Saturday night




That's me and Joana Margarida


Joana Marta, Joana Margarida and me


Me and Tomás (that crazy and funny guy I talked to you about in some older post)


Me and João Paulo


And twister game. God, I love this game! I played twice and I won TWICE! João Duarte (the guy I played with) said he wanted to get even. Poor guy, he doesn't know my skills! 
No one took us any pictures :c


Bernardo with the girls


João Alberto (my Senior Prom date) with the girls


And Rui Pedro with the girls



Ok, bad thing is that I don't have pictures from the BEST part of the night.
We went to a disco and it was really nice, except for the part that we all were tired and with foot pain. We danced till 4.30 am  and then went to Joana Margarida's place. We caught a cab. There were some guys who were  waiting for a cab for some time already, but they were kind enough to let us go firts.. God bless them, I could not stand another minute in the open air.

Today we had flashmob rehearsal  (I really hope that there are no people from my school following my blog. It's kinda surprise) in Bernardo's house. It was great. 


This was a very cool week-end. Sad it's almost over.

Love you all xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment