Thursday, November 15, 2012

Summer 4


“For a kiss to be really good, you want it to mean something. You want it to be with someone you can’t get out of your head. So when your lips finally touch you can feel it everywhere. A kiss so hot, so deep, you never wanna come up for air. You can’t cheat in your first kiss, Nicole. Trust me, you don’t want to. Because when you find that right person, the first kiss is everything.” Alex, Grey’s Anatomy 

Yeah, I wish I could have heard this before. I certainly would have thought about it before jumping head. 
I was in love with somebody else. How could I let myself become "another one" just like the other girls.
If I could go back...






However, those were two great weeks after all. Pass can not be erased or changed. 
I guess I have to learn something from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment