Sunday, January 8, 2012

Exchange of Christmas Gifts - Girls night





You're probabily wonder what was wrong with me to wear make-up in that night. Well, I act in a play in my home town at Saturday night. And that's the reason.



Rita's present to me and to Ju



My room was a total mess!


We decided to go for a walk and have breakfast before cleaning the room.




Going back home



And after this huge enfort, we did a good job!








We all finally found time to meet and to exchange Christmas gifts, which always stay in our places for ages after Christmas before we decide to get together and give them.
Anyway, after my play, which ended by 1 am, we all went to my place, put on the pijamas and gave the presents to each other. And then, we took a while until go to sleep, because we always had stuff to talk and to share. I was with a terrible cold and I could'nt stop blow my nose and make noise and the girls were starting to freak out. But I actually could hold my snot in my nose throughout the night and everyone was happy and with a good night of sleep.

We had breakfast at a cake shop near my place and then went back home to have lunch by 3pm (It was so late! I was starving already!)

After a quick coffee, girls went home. It was SO nice to be with all them. Us, all together. It's so rare...


PS.: There's a girl missing in the pictures. She doesn't show in any of them because she was the one that took the most of all and she went home earlier in the morning, so... Her name is Mariana and she means a lot :D

No comments:

Post a Comment