Monday, January 16, 2012

Hard Time

It has been a week since I post for the last time. But this has all been so drab and full of work!

Today something really bad happened: my dad felt sick and he passed out while we (he and I) were in the elevator and I felt terrible useless and uncapable of doing anything to help him. When the door opened, I dragged him out with all the strength I had and I yelled for help. A men who my dad works with came to help me and I don't know what it had been of me if he hadn't been there. I though he had died! When he awoke, he walked hardly to the toillet in his office and threw up like I'd never seen it before. I could not stop crying. We called 911 and he went to the hospital. My mom was there and she called me afterwords to tell me he was OK, and they must be coming home by now. I was so scared...

I hated that. Hated this day. Just want it to go away.







(I don't own any of these pictures. These are just some I found on tumblr. 
But I do own these:  )







3 comments:

  1. Lovely post! These photos are amazing.

    Shall we follow each other?

    WWW.FASHIONWHIT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures.
    Like your blog.
    I'm following you now.
    Hope you will follow me back :)


    xoxo
    Ina

    ReplyDelete