Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Missing

What's going on with me, you ask. Well, nothing's on, for telling the truth. I'm just going through this lazy moment and I don't feel like taking any pictures or posting any interesting things. Well, this last thing is probably because there is NO "interesting" anywhere in my life. Never have never will.

But, here's a new: this weekend Rita is coming over (or I'm coming over her place, I don't know for sure) AND we are going to shoot some outfits. I miss that, actually. And, friday night I'm going to a 18 years old party from a boy frind of mine and it's gonna be AWESOME!! I'll have pictures then. Finnaly cool moments will appear in my life since a century of darkness. Or whatever.

But, I have tumblr pictures, if it makes you happy. I know, I know, that's why you do have tumblr: to see those pictures. 
But I'm an extremely nice person and I keep thinking about those people who DON'T have tumblr :D







(pha-ah, loved this one)





Ohh, I do have some other new: I'm writing a "book" since last year and I just realized that it is just another something I started I'll never finish.

You know I love you, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment