Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Never Look Back

















One day after NYE, Rita came to my place so we could hang out together. It has been a while since the last time we saw each other, so it felt great to refresh the news and to take picture, as we always do.

Megs came along with us and she was a very nice company as well (yeah, no kidding!) but she never shows in the pictures. The ones I have from her in this day are quite funny and her face is a mess. And the only one where she looks nice, she's turned back  (ah-ah!).

In this day, I was wearing my new beanie which was given to me by a friend as Christmas gift. I loved it.
I'm wearing it all the time!  It's so comfortable and it keeps my ears warm.

I still have the pictures from New Years' Eve to share with you. But they're in my uncle's machine, so I have to wait until he decides to send them to me. 

Hope you've all had such a great New Year's Eve.

Love, Maria
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment