Tuesday, March 20, 2012

All about the prom!

The last few days have been all about the Senior Prom, which is happening on Thursday and we are all so exited!
Last Thursday and yesterday me and Filipa went to our dress' fitting and I took some pictures from her dress. Take a look:



(Oh, my top is right in the back. It is still missing the lace sleeves)



Her outfit is supposed to look like Miley's on CNN Heros:


And then, there was the accessories part. On Saturday, me and Mariana Duque went to Coimbra by ourselves to find some shoes and a bag that matched the colors of my dress. So I needed shoes in a tone beige and a bag in the same tone. We walked half the city by our own feet from store to store to find the perfect shoes. The first store we walked in was in Mango and I saw some gorgeous shoes I immediately fell in love with. But I only bought them in the end of seeing every single store, so I was sure that there was no better shoes than those. And I found a bag in the store next door, so it was easy.
Here are some pictures from that day.


 I saw these at Zara



These at Zara, as well


This bag was at H&M and I was so close to buy it! But when I was already in the queue, I noticed that maybe the texture of the bag (it looked like straw) did not coincide very well with the style of my dress. So I gave up of beeing in the queue and putted it in the place.


I love hats! I want one for Summer :D


These are stairs for nowhere. Mariana noticed they were going to absolutely nowhere! And it was so funny.







And here they are: My shoes and my bag. I was really happy to have found the perfect accessories   that match perfectly well with my dress.


And this is why I do not show in any of the pictures and the reason why I took all them. It is herpes in my nose and face. It only appears when I've got temperature and I got sick last Monday, so it appeared to me last Wednesday. It sucked. But know I'm fine and beautiful and looking like a princess again (a)


(In our way home, in the train)

So, I'm having some pictures from the prom which I will certainly share with you.
Much Love, Maria


No comments:

Post a Comment