Wednesday, March 28, 2012

4th Day of Survival















Guess what: I went to the beach! 
AGAIN! 
And it was a very nice way of spending my miserable day. I think I'm tanned. Me, tanned in March! And I did no go in the senior trip to Lloret! Ah-ah! 
I'm a bit happier 'cause I spoke to Rita  and to Gonçalo on the phone. I really miss them. I also have to call Joana Margarida (she's in Andorra) to ear how things are around there. If I don't call them, nobody cares about giving me any news! It is Wednesday, yet. Tomorrow they are going to Barcelona and then it is Friday and then it is Saturday and they come back! FINALLY! Ok, it sounded really selfish.
But I'm so much bored.
Anyway, hope you guys are having such great days and enjoying the sun! Yeah, hope you guys have sun... (a)

No comments:

Post a Comment