Saturday, March 24, 2012

Senior Prom









It was the BEST NIGHT EVER! I only have these pictures because they were from my uncle's machine but there are still some more from Rita's and Joana's machine, which I'm only going to have in the end of this week because they went to the senior trip last night. AND I'M HERE, in my house, in this stupid place as usual. I'm sad and depressed and I only feel like eating chocolates and watching lots of movies and crying and screaming how uninteresting and sad my life is out loud. 
My mom did not let me go, I guess I've said this already, in some post.
Anyway, It was great, we stayed up all night in the disco and I only got home by 3 pm and I slept the whole afternoon (I just woke up with a message from a friend of mine who was in the bus, in his way to Lorett - Senior trip destiny - and I seized to send a message to all of my friends and wish them a good week) and only woke up for dinner.
I'm on a two weeks vacations right now and I'm not happy. I wish I could go back to school right on Monday so I could be with my friends and not alone and with nothing to do as I am right now. And it is only saturday! God, I have to survive this week. And I don't know how I'm gonna do that.
Wish my luck. And give some ideas, PLEASE!

Love, Maria.

No comments:

Post a Comment