Tuesday, December 13, 2011

DAY 2 - Monday




(Our little mascot, Pippa. She's SO cute and funny and dinamic!)






(So, these are the bous of my band: Eduardo, the bassist, Mauro, the guitarrist and João, the drummer, from the left to the right)


(Our president! On this picture, he was singing 'Don't stop me now' with me. Why don't I show up?)








(omg, I LOVE this picture! our faces are the silliest ever!)








(Ina short break, We relaxed a little bit and played some football with the other List/party's ball)


(Still in the break)




(And Pippa, again)

These have been such a tiring and demanding days. These two last days, I had to be at school by 7:30 to fit the instruments up, to deal with the sound - oh boy, THE sound costed a huge headache -, to fill balloons, to prepare everything we could for the morning school breaks.
My performance was in the second break and it didn't went as well as I wanted. The microphones were kinda broken, the had too much interferences, and people were not able to hear my voice or Bernardo's voice, we could not find any amplifier or any column to connect my guitar to, so I didn't play.

It was a bit weird, but it was not that bad. Well, it could have been better, happens.







No comments:

Post a Comment