Tuesday, December 13, 2011

DAY 3 - Tuesday






(That guy on your right side was THE surprise of the century! He won "Portugal's got talent" doing beatbox -it's a portuguese version of "British's got talent"- so, he's a bit famous right now. And everybody loves him, so I guess we've got at least the kids' votes)


(Both list's/party's Presidents)






(GOD, I loved when he said to the other list/party: "And now, to you, a bit lower, so you can scream your list's name and hear me at the same time" and he started doing that thing he's doing in the picture, with the micro in he's neck and the sound kept coming out so perfectly. It was AWESOME!)
  







(The kids were so happy to have Fubu there!)


Right before he left, we still took one picture all together. He was really nice to us. He helped a lot.
In the end, he said: And then call me to let me how many votes you won for.

hahaha  WE ROCKED!


No comments:

Post a Comment