Tuesday, December 20, 2011

New fotos - shopping!










Hey you! These pictures are from a film that was just developed. I was so excited for having them and they were not that good, after all. Truth is, pictures lose lots of quality when digitized into the computer, as you probably have noticed. I've got some more, I'll post them later for you.

Next week, on Tuesday, I'm going to shop with my mom. I love when she offers to come with me, because that happens very rarely. She hates to go shopping, but when we go together, we end up having a great time without boring brothers and the impatient father. Just us.
I'm looking forward to buy one of these shirts:



I wish I could buy both, but...I'm running out of money and I still have to buy some gifts to the girls, and I have no idea what to buy.

Last year I gave them night blindfolds because they were always complaining about that light my room had - and still has - in the early morning, when they sleep over. So, I guess it was the best idea EVER. And I'm afraid I'll never have another like that.

What are you going to buy to your friends? Let me know!

Love you all, xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment