Friday, December 30, 2011

Coffee Time (with Fii)






The view 








Sorry about my stupid faces










On my way home



How are you, my dear readers? Preparing yourselves to leave this year and start a new one with strenght, new and better goals and dreams, I'm sure.

I've been thinking about the fact the time flies really fast. We're about to enter in 2012, guys! The dreaded "Final Year" for what they say! It drives me crazy. Not the "Final Year" thing, but the passing of time I mean.
I won't talk about that right now because, trust me, you'd have a big argumentative text here. 

Anyway, I wish you all the most beautiful, the brightest, the happiest New Year ever. And take the motto "Live each day as it's the last one" by word. Do it, for real! Have fun, Travel with your best friend, Laugh until you cry with your friends, go surfing and snowboarding, try something for the first time, be who you want to be, make someone smile, say "I love you" to your family... JUST LIVE!

Love you all
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment